Arch Jacket is a woven breathable wind and waterproof men’s parka jacket. It's made in OCEAN-SHELL®, Tretorn's new unique three-layer insulated fabric suitable for cold and wet weather. The fabric is made from recycled polyester, and have membranes made from recycled PET-bottles collected from the oceans around Taiwan. The jacket is insulated to provide comfort in daily urban life. Arch has a long fit, a high collar and a special fitted hood to protect against wind and rain. A functional parka jacket made to fit an urban life, designed to last in look and in time. Tretorn ARCH jacket and the fabric OCEAN-SHELL® is part of Tretorns next generation of functional rainwear invented within the Eco Essential initiative.
• Water-resistant 10 000 mm
• Breathability 10 000 g/m2/24h
• 100% Recycled polyester with a recycled membrane, 210 grams
• Padding in 100% recycled Polyester, 80 grams
• Lining in 100% recycled polyester
• 100% PVC free
• Recyclable friendly
• Repelling Fluorocarbon free impregnation
• Ventilation yoke at back
• Water sealed taped seams
• 3 point adjustable hood constructed to provide extra shelter against harsh rain, snow and brisk wind
• Two-way zip behind a protective front flap.
• Inner pocket with a zip, laminated sealing cord opening as well as a clip for a cell phone cord on the inside of the front placket.
• Adjustment cord at the waist
• Integrated chin guard for comfort
• ECO Essentials print on the inside of the back
- Size recommendation
True to size
Article number :
FREE shipping and returns on all orders.
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.