In true Tretorn fashion, The Nylite 1967 Hybrid is a shoe with as much substance as style. It combines understated, urban appeal with the smart features of a rubber boot. The Nylite is a sneaker that combines function and style effortlessly. It is made both water repellent and eco-friendly with the Eco Essentials Ocean Net fabric, made out of regenerated Nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics. The insole of the shoe is also recycled, and the outsole is made from 50% natural rubber.
- Size guide
• Waterproof 10000mm
• Breathability 5000g/m2/24h
• Regenerated nylon from fishing nets and plastic waste ECONYL®
• Recycled Rubber insole
• Shock absorbing soft rubber in sock (part of the rubber is recycled), with extra cushioning in the heel area
• Outsole in soft 50% natural rubber
• Board construction that makes the sneaker stabile
• Stabil heel counter with good heel grip
Free shipping on all orders.
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.